Saturday, March 10, 2007

Decisions..

I dont believe life is a chain of decisions
However, I do believe that decisions made, will effect life.

Very often when faced with a choice or option, a dilemma takes place..
What if one is better than the other
and u know how bad I am in making decisions

I think I've learned that it is okay sometimes to make a choice
Even before u're not a 100% sure yet.. just as long as u stick with it
and, its okay to change ur mind, sometimes
Whats more important would be the timing of the decisions made.
baffling.

Having said that, I feel more comfortable in City Church
Feel more connected to the people..
Yeah so my "church going kaki" and I kinda decided to attend City Church for now

Gettin tired of meeting new people
wanna start building friendships instead

No comments: