Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Seasons

funny..

I always had the impression that a change in season would be distinct.
For example, summer to autumn.. something I'm experiencing now

Now, I always assumed that the change of season to autumn would be clear cut
I was wrong..

I imagined sleeping on a summer night, then waking up the next morning..
look out my window and see leaves falling, hence autumn
wrong again..

The change of seasons is gradual
Its a grey area.
I've been asking people what season do they think we are in now
I keep getting different answers
Thus the grey area.

This brings me to life.. haha
change of seasons are a process
Coming to australia has been a process

You know the other day I actually thought of staying here for an extra year
something that never even crossed my mind before
nevertheless, thats just a thought

Oh well, I forgot to mention this
John Mayer, April 7.. woots!!

heard that Be That Girl ROCKED Klang
Job well done gurls



2 comments:

lex said...

dood you got a blog and never told me I'm cut!! hahaaa... john mayer concert is aawesome you'll love it... make sure you're home for Christmas man! or I'm gonna have to go to Melbourne to kick your butt lol

juls said...

lex,
hahah. i'll definitely be back for christmas man, make sure YOU come home this year man.ehehe