Wednesday, May 9, 2007

cheeky toad

baby sister is 18 today!

omg is seems like just yesterday she was this cute little girl.. that thought she was the boss of the house.. hehe
not fair k, only she was allowed to have dinner in front of the TV

now.. however, i must admit that she never seizes to amaze me..
now.. she gives me advice
now.. she is not afraid to speak her mind
now.. she woos guys from all corners (knuckle sandwiches on d way!)
now.. she knows when i need to talk
now.. she is some mad genius
now.. she drives my car!
now.. she carpools with my car!!
now.. she's all grown up into an awesome chick



so.. here's to Cheryl, really.. a very special girl
love you to bits..

4 comments:

p_ewe said...

wow she looks just like u! i think u have rather gurly features =) AHHAHA

Kidding la! =)

elyn* said...

ya wei! i agree with peggen.. ur sis looks JUST like u! haha.. oh, and i agree with the second part of her comment as well! Julie che che!! :P

chel said...

hi julian!
ahaha. found you, thanks to elyn. ]x)
and yes. if you said you had a twin i'd've believed you. O_o

sexy rape stories said...

Please just trust me when I say Im all right. Maybe some ofthe hair would come back not that it mattered.
child masturbation stories
first sex stories incest
diaper femdom stories
femdom hoh punishment enema stories
sister sister taboo stories
Please just trust me when I say Im all right. Maybe some ofthe hair would come back not that it mattered.