Wednesday, July 4, 2007

joy

holidays are here..
so, I spent the past week or so meeting up with Klang peeps and OCF Winter Camp.
A whole bunch of GT Klang people were here the past week.
But its funny cuz I never really gotten to know them (Dan, Irwin, Kenny) back home but been hangin with them here in aussieland

Sad to say all of them are now rockin it out with Hillsong in Sydney.. mannn I'm missing out *shucks*
whats more.. Hui Li says Chris Tomlin lead last night and Israel Houghton is on tonight and Steven Curtis Chapman is lined up somewhere as well.. wahh sounds like an awesome time!!

Winter Camp was also amazing
I want to post pictures but I keep forgetting to take pictures.
I'll try chaping from people and put some up soon

For now here are some random pictures from my phone;

Winter means some trees become botak

A guitarist's wet dream

Lucky bugger..

Cops busting a crook

Happy Birthday to the best-est-best people, Diana and Sam

Have a great week all.. I'm off to Perth for the next 10 days
bye =)

No comments: