Sunday, April 22, 2007

10 Posts Anniversary

three days in a row.. i deserve an award for this. ehehe
i finally feel like apart of the whole blogging community
mainly because i have been tagged!!
by alien SAM the greatest buffoon of them all..

here's how it goes.. (i lifted it from Sam's blog.. thanks)

Each player of this game starts off with 6 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own about 6 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

Weird fact 1:
i have a habit of smelling food or anything else before putting it into my mouth
you might think this is pretty normal.. not if you stuff the grub rite up your nostrils and take the biggest sniff you can, quite a turn off.. and a really bad habit

Weird fact 2:
ehehe.. this is embarrassing, i have little to no armpit hair
well.. its actually much better now, i have a few
oh well at least my underarms dont stink..

Weird fact 3:
lately, i have developed a taste for peanut butter-honey sandwiches

Weird fact 4:
I might get stoned for this but i think that msn is a bad way of communicating
reason being you cant see facial expressions, gestures and stuff
plus its so easy to miss communicate
and well i must admit i type really slow

Weird fact 5:
this is also quite bad.. i like making decisions at the very last minute
because i keep thinking i wont know how i feel at that moment of time if i made the decision any earlier.. get it?

Weird fact 6:
finally, i think it doesn't really matter if food drops on the floor, table, etc.
i would just eat it
seriously, its all in the mind man.. you think its dirty, but really everything you put in your mouth has bacteria
i am a living example that its okay..
just live by the 5 seconds rule.

man i cant believe i am gonna post this..

oh.. and i tag no one
its gotta end some where rite?

2 comments:

Rob said...

Guess what? I viewed your page surfing through blogger and somehow a photo from chemyann.blogspot got in my Google sidebar slideshow so I guess I've been tagged. I'll study the rules and see if I can limit my wierdness to six items. If you want a bigger picture go to objectiveabundance.blogspot. Tag, Rob

Rob said...

I posted your game in my blog at Yahoo! 360 so other people can play too. Are you some kind of genius nerd who tricked me into this? I wonder if now the people who read it in my blog will get tagged by some hidden code in what I copied. Love, Rob