Saturday, April 21, 2007

my heart stopped

seriously,
been hearing loads of stories about laptops getting stolen from rooms
but it's never gonna happen to me..

so i was out of my room doing something..
and as usual i left my door unlocked
now, i stay on the highest floor, the possibility of someone breaking in is almost none.
plus.. there's a dog tag system in which only people with keys can get in the stairway

then when i came back to my room..
i noticed my table being very "empty".. after a few seconds i realized my laptop was missing
the first thought that came to my mind was
"oh no i am now officially a victim of laptop theft"

after further inspection.. i realized that my phone and wallet were all still in the room
why didnt the thief take those?
i picked up the phone and called julian phoon..
i think he could hear the tremble in my voice

*sigh of relief*
those buffoon friends of mine.. specifically yihaur and phoon were trying to teach me a lesson..
to always lock my door
or so they say

they hid my lap top in my cupboard when i was out..
but i must say i'm never gonna leave my door unlocked again.. ever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

juls said...

yoong kang!
heyo hows monash malaysia.. must be really happening.. new campus all.